Tuesday, November 04, 2008

And the winner is ...


First off, a big thanks to the folks who commented regarding historical time periods, and books that they like to share with their kids. I wish I had books for everyone, but I do have the names of the 5 winners this time.

The Grand Prize winner of the books Take Me Back, Do Not Open, Pick Me Up, Cosmic, Dr. Frankenstein's Human Body Book, Cool Stuff Exploded, Eyewitness Expert: Knight, Animals: A Visual Encyclopedia, is Sunny!

The 4 folks receiving a copy of Take Me Back are Kelly, Jen W, Susan, and Librannie. So email me at sdillon@lrei.org with your info and I will make sure the books make it on over to you!

I had so much fun with this give-away that I think I will try to have some more! So stay tuned!

2 comments:

Angela Ackerman said...

Congrats, winners!

Susan T. said...

Stacy, you may have just made my son's day by mentioning Cool Stuff Exploded. That is JUST the kind of book he likes, and I just happen to be making a trip to the bookstore later today. THANK YOU!

P.S. I didn't realize you were in NYC! I'm just a bit up the road (I-95) in CT.

Susan
Chicken Spaghetti