Friday, May 18, 2012

On The Clipboard

The kids around school have been reading up a storm lately!  I don't know what it is, the the amount of fiction that I have been shelving lately, is epic!  Here are some of the titles that I have been shelving over, and over, and over again!

Throne of Fire, by Rick Riordan











The Golden Compass, by Philip Pullman











A Month of Sundays, by Ruth White











Moon Over Manifest, by Clare Vanderpool











We'll Always Have Summer, by Jenny Han











Every now and again I have to pinch myself.  I work in a school where there is an amazing reading culture.  Readers advisory is seen as a skill, and our kids pick up on it and book talk back to us all of the time.  I can't wait to hear about what they read over the summer!

No comments: