Thursday, November 17, 2016

All Things Must End

I have wrestled with this for a while, but it is time for Tweendom to slowly sink into the sunset.  It has been a wonderful 10 years (TEN YEARS!), and I've really enjoyed blogging and getting to know so many of you in real life!
I will keep reading tween books, as this is really my sweet spot, and feel free to follow me over on goodreads (Stacy268) to see what I've been up to.
Instead of totally shutting this blog down, I am going to leave it here so that folks can find some great titles for those middle schoolers in their lives.
Thanks for following and happy reading!

4 comments:

Jen Robinson said...

Best of luck in your future efforts, Stacy! It's been a pleasure.

Stasia D said...

Thanks, Jen! Such a pleasure to get to know you!

Amy Robinson said...

Thanks so much Stacy! I read your blog on a semi-regular basis and have gotten lots of great ideas from you. All the best!

Stasia D said...

Thanks, Amy. I appreciate your readership!